China Fisheries & Seafood Expo 2018 (CFSE)
Description of the event
Asia’s largest and one of the world’s largest International exhibition for seafood and fish and seafood processing know-how China Fisheries & SeaFood Expo (CFSE) is held in China not by accident, since China produces two-thirds of the world’s seafood, and the Chinese sea products market is the largest, most dynamic and promising in the world today. Each year CFSE exhibitors enter into hundreds millions dollars contracts.
This year, China Fisheries & SeaFood Expo 2018 will be held in Qingdao from November 7 to 9 for the 20th time and will present more international pavilions from around the world (more than 20 pavilions are expected, including new ones from Russia, Argentina, Denmark, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand) to meet the demand, growing in China, for imported seafood, which is considered safer and more qualitative than domestic one.
CFSE 2018 Profiles: Various types of fish and seafood, delicacies of fish and seafood, as well as a variety of services and technologies for rapidly developing industry of seafood, including seafood processing, storage and transportation, restaurants and retail equipment and others.
More than 1500 companies from different countries are planning to take part in the exhibition.
Presented at the National Exhibition Stand. Original dishes prepared by the best chefs in Moscow.
The chef of the restaurant "Fahrenheit" Victor Titov and his team will surprise you and guests of your stand with meals prepared from the products of the participants of the united stand within three days.
- Placement of an advertising banner of the exposition of the Russian Federation on the official website of the event www.chinaseafoodexpo.com
- Placement of information about the participant of the united exposition of the Russian Federation on the site of the stand organizers – www.rusfishexpo.com
- Placement of an advertising banner on the main facade of the pavilion (entrance group)
- Placement of an advertising video about the united exposition of the Russian Federation on the screen in the registration area of visitors
- Placement of pointers on the floor in the main passages of the pavilion E1, E2
- Placement of banners on the ceiling with information on the location of the RF stand in the main aisles in the pavilion Е1, Е2
- Placement in the participants directory of contact information about the participant of the united exposition